23 Dec 2013

Christmas: The only time of year when happiness is compulsory.

 Hello all and Merry Christmas!

   I wasn’t sure what to write this week since I’ve done two mammoth posts recently on a pretty depressing topic and if there’s ever a time when that’s not needed then it’s Christmas. Christmas is actually listed as one of 43 stressful events that could add up to stress related illness according to the Holmes and Rahe stress scale, which I think is pretty ridiculous. After all it’s meant to be a season of joy and peace, and for me it definitely is, but neither of the words “joy” or “peace” mean ‘perfection’ and I think this is something we should remember as we approach Christmas.

   And so following that little reflection avec moi, I shall offer you a little training update… I had a cold. It was awful. I think I may have used up a small tree in tissues. And I didn’t run on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. But aside from that it was pretty good J

Here’s the links
TRC website - http://www.trc-uk.org/


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment